Rates and Prices
PLAINS GAME RATES
DANGEROUS GAME RATES
DIP AND PACK RATES
Through our years in the industry we have developed a firm relationship with Tragelaphus Taxidermy and we have confidence in the service they provide. Your trophies will be in good hands as Tragelaphus Taxidermy is situated in the Limpopo province, in close proximity to our hunting base.
Once you have completed your hunt we will ensure that your trophies are either delivered to Tragelapus Taxidermy, or collected by one of their capable employees. All trophies are inspected by Tragelaphus, in your presence, and all tags are double checked. The taxidermy issues a copy of their Collection Register in which they record all your trophies. This Collection Register is used to ensure that your trophies are processed and safeguarded according to the highest standard.
Click Here to view their price list. Dip and Pack of trophies are $110 per trophy excluding shipping fees.
Tragelaphus Taxidermy will send all the required documents to the shipping company you select.
- Minimum rifle caliber to be used on plains game is .270 and for big five hunting the minimum caliber size is .375.
- Cartridges available and commonly used are: .308, .30-06, .300, .375, .416
- Most shooting will not exceed 150 yards.
- Please zero your rifle at 100 yards.
- If you do not own a rifle and would like to come on a hunting safari, please contact us for alternative options.
OTHER DAY TOUR RATES
- For packages purchased – A deposit 20% of your package purchase price should be paid upon purchase thereof. The package purchase price must be settled in full before arrival in South Africa.
- For donation hunts – $1 000 deposit must be paid to secure your booking. The deposit for dangerous game is 50% of the total safari, including trophy fees.
- The full outstanding balance of all hunts must be paid in full on day of departure.
- The rates and trophy fees will coincide with the Idube Safaris price list for the year the safari takes place.
- A receipt of payment will be sent by e-mail.
- Kindly request that your bank allow transactions for Idube Safaris. Failure to do so will result in your bank declining the transaction. This must be done before departing from the US.
- Trophy fees must be paid prior to departure from Idube Safaris for all animals killed and/or wounded.
- No credit will be given for animals not harvested or days not used, as well as trophy fees included in the donation and/or package.
- Please note that we DO NOT accept: Travellers’ Cheques, Personal Cheques, Debit Cards, POP money or Diners Club International.
- A 5% service fee will be added to your account when paying with a debit or credit card, PayPal or American Express.
Idube Safaris (Pty) Ltd
FNB Cheque Account
USD account: 62802901183
ZAR account: 62771535873
EUR account: 62802900333
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ
Branch Code: 250149