We assist you in all the planning: from the first email, picking up at Oliver Tambo International Airport on arrival day, taking care of all your needs during the hunt until dropping off at the airport on departure day
The lodge is all Inclusive with all the necessities for your stay and hunt in Africa. Idube Safaris Lodge will act as a base of operations on your hunt and will provide everything you need during your stay with us.
What to expect during your stay with us:
- Laundry service daily
- Cleaning staff
- Fully serviced air-conditioned rooms
- 3 meals a day, freshly prepared by our resident chef
- Stocked bar, soft drinks and hot beverages
- Skinning facility and trophy preparation
- Target range
All these services are free of charge and included in every safari.
Please come and enjoy your stay with us.
- Hunting season is from February – October. Rifle hunting occurs throughout the season and the best time for bow hunting is August – October.
- Plains Game Hunt: In South Africa more than 30 species of plains game can be hunted.
- Dangerous Game Hunt: These hunts need to be booked at least 6 months in advance as we require some time to obtain the necessary permits from the relevant authorities.
- Idube Safaris have access to over 100,000 acres of hunt-able area.